• April 30U.N. COURT REJECTS REQUEST TO HALT GERMAN ARMS SALES TO ISREAL
  • April 30PROTESTORS HAVE RAIDED A MAIN-CAMPUS BUILDING AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
  • April 24TENNESSEE PASSES BILL THAT ALLOWS TEACHERS TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOLS
  • April 23SDHS JUNIOR ABBY SPACE WINS THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG WOMAN 2025 FOR RIVER CITY TITLE
  • April 23FORMER HAMILTON COUNTY SCHOOLS ASSISTANT NUTRITION DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING OVER $12,000 OF PROPERTY
  • April 23PROSECUTORS NOW CLAIMING TRUMP VIOLATED GAG ORDER IN THE HUSH-MONEY TRIAL
  • April 22UAW WINS VOTE TO UNIONIZE VOLKSWAGEN, THE FIRST FOREIGN AUTOMAKER IN THE US
  • April 22SUPREME COURT CONSIDERING CRIMINALIZING HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE
  • April 22DONALD TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL REVEALS HUSH-MONEY PAYMENTS
  • April 15IRAN TAKES A STAND IN THE ISREAL-HAMAS WAR AFTER AN UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK IN ISREAL ON SUNDAY

2023 SEC Championship Football Game

This photo was taken at the 2017 SEC Championship. The competing teams were Georgia and Auburn.
Adam Norwood

The 31st annual SEC championship football game will be taking place tomorrow(December 2nd) at 4:00 p.m and will be held in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA. The Georgia Bulldogs led by Kirby Smart will go against the Alabama Crimson Tide Elephants led by Nick Saban.

Georgia has a 12-0 season while Alabama is 11-1 losing to the Texas Longhorns earlier this season. Although Georgia has lost the past two times playing against Alabama in previous SEC championships, many people believe that this will be their year. On a Facebook poll, 86 percent of participants said that they think the Georgia Bulldogs will win this year. 

Whoever wins the game tomorrow will advance to the playoffs. 

Who do you think will win the 2023 SEC championship this year, Georgia or Alabama?