• April 30U.N. COURT REJECTS REQUEST TO HALT GERMAN ARMS SALES TO ISREAL
  • April 30PROTESTORS HAVE RAIDED A MAIN-CAMPUS BUILDING AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
  • April 24TENNESSEE PASSES BILL THAT ALLOWS TEACHERS TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOLS
  • April 23SDHS JUNIOR ABBY SPACE WINS THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG WOMAN 2025 FOR RIVER CITY TITLE
  • April 23FORMER HAMILTON COUNTY SCHOOLS ASSISTANT NUTRITION DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING OVER $12,000 OF PROPERTY
  • April 23PROSECUTORS NOW CLAIMING TRUMP VIOLATED GAG ORDER IN THE HUSH-MONEY TRIAL
  • April 22UAW WINS VOTE TO UNIONIZE VOLKSWAGEN, THE FIRST FOREIGN AUTOMAKER IN THE US
  • April 22SUPREME COURT CONSIDERING CRIMINALIZING HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE
  • April 22DONALD TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL REVEALS HUSH-MONEY PAYMENTS
  • April 15IRAN TAKES A STAND IN THE ISREAL-HAMAS WAR AFTER AN UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK IN ISREAL ON SUNDAY

Soddy Daisy Final Exams Are Quickly Approaching

iStockphoto

At Soddy Daisy High School, students take finals at the end of the year. Not all students have to take finals; some students will be exempt due to their attendance and exemplary grades. To be exempt from the finals, you have the have an 80 or above for your yearly grade, and you also have to have 3 or fewer unexcused absences for that class. Last year students could have 6 or fewer unexcused absences, but this year it has been changed to 3.

Throughout the month of April and May, students at Soddy Daisy High School will be taking their final exams. It is up to each teacher to decide whether everyone in their class will be required to take the exam, or if they will opt for an alternative assessment method such as a project or test. Ultimately, the decision on how to assess their students’ knowledge and understanding of the material will be left up to the discretion of each teacher.

English/Language Arts: April 16th-18th

Biology: April 23rd

Mathematics: April 24th and 25th

Civics Testing: May 6th-10th

Advanced Placements: May 8th-10th, 14th, and 16th

Senior Exams: May 8th and 9th

Senior Makeup Exams: May 10th

Final Exams: May 20th, 21st, and 23rd