A Soddy Daisy Christmas 2023

The City of Soddy Daisy has decided to put a 62 foot Christmas tree in Poe’s Tavern Park.
Cindi Sanden

This Christmas season, Soddy Daisy is pairing with Nooga-Lights to present the ultimate Christmas experience. One of the attractions will be the Soddy Daisy Christmas Tree located in Poe’s Tavern Park. The tree is 62 feet tall and there will be a lighting ceremony on November 17th from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. to kick off the season.

This ceremony will consist of local music preformed by local churches and schools, the appearance of Santa and Mrs. Clause, vendors, food trucks, the tree lighting done by the Soddy Daisy Fire Department, and more.

Sponsors of this event are Scenic City Smoothie, Mark’s Towing and Andy’s Automotive hosted by the North Hamilton Council.

“The Tree Lighting Event is not just about illuminating a tree; it’s about lighting up the hearts of our community,” said Cindi Sanden, the president of the North Hamilton Council and executive director of Keep Soddy Daisy Beautiful, in an interview with The Chattanoogan.

For more information visit the North Hamilton County website.