• April 30U.N. COURT REJECTS REQUEST TO HALT GERMAN ARMS SALES TO ISREAL
  • April 30PROTESTORS HAVE RAIDED A MAIN-CAMPUS BUILDING AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
  • April 24TENNESSEE PASSES BILL THAT ALLOWS TEACHERS TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOLS
  • April 23SDHS JUNIOR ABBY SPACE WINS THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG WOMAN 2025 FOR RIVER CITY TITLE
  • April 23FORMER HAMILTON COUNTY SCHOOLS ASSISTANT NUTRITION DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING OVER $12,000 OF PROPERTY
  • April 23PROSECUTORS NOW CLAIMING TRUMP VIOLATED GAG ORDER IN THE HUSH-MONEY TRIAL
  • April 22UAW WINS VOTE TO UNIONIZE VOLKSWAGEN, THE FIRST FOREIGN AUTOMAKER IN THE US
  • April 22SUPREME COURT CONSIDERING CRIMINALIZING HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE
  • April 22DONALD TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL REVEALS HUSH-MONEY PAYMENTS
  • April 15IRAN TAKES A STAND IN THE ISREAL-HAMAS WAR AFTER AN UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK IN ISREAL ON SUNDAY

Chattanooga Motorcar Festival

The 4th annual Chattanooga Motorcar Festival was hosted in Downtown Chattanooga from Friday, Oct. 13th to Sunday, Oct. 15th. The festival was sponsored by Millenium Bank, and the funds went directly to The Neuroscience Center at CHI Memorial and the Neuroscience Innovation Foundation of Chattanooga. Other sponsors included Ferrari of Atlanta, Coker Tire, RTR Vehicles and many other big companies. Also, the B-52’s performed on Friday night to bring in more people. 

The sponsors helped provide such a large festival that people from neighboring cities came to see it. The size of the festival brought views to many special guests including Brian Redman, who was a large name of the festival. 

A large attraction of the festival was the Pace Grand Prix course. Down in the Bend of Chattanooga, there was a course made for people to showcase their talent and specialty with driving cars. Many different types of cars were raced, along with a drifting showcase given by Adam LZ. Around the course, there was food and beverage, balloon artists, face painters, and more family and friend attractions to entertain.

Along with the many attractions of the festival, there was an auction sponsored by Mecum Auctions. The auction went all weekend, and brought in even more people interested in buying some pretty cool stuff.

The overall festival was a huge success. All the money made from the festival went to a good cause. It went to fund the Neuroscience Center at CHI and the Neuroscience Innovation Foundation. The festival was fun for family and friends of all ages.