Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

“Sparks Fly” between Taylor Swift and her new found love interest.
Landen Rankhorn

Travis Kelce, tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, said on his podcast “New Heights,” “shout out to Taylor for pulling up” to his game against the Chicago Bears on September 24th. This was their first public appearance together and he says she “looked amazing.”

Since then, Taylor made yet another appearance at a Chiefs game. Kelce believes the NFL is making their relationship too big of a deal in their media. He states “they’re [the league] overdoing it a little bit…” in an episode of his podcast with his brother, Jason.

Their rumored love story has gone mainstream to the public, but that doesn’t seem to be affecting them. This actually affects the stadiums by giving them a reason to jack up their ticket prices since they have a twelve time grammy winner in the building. According to an online ticket purchase site, tickets have gone up to $380 from $152. That’s nearly a thirty five percent increase in ticket prices due to Taylor Swift’s somewhat consistent attendance to the Chiefs’ games.

So, will Taylor “Shake It Off” cheering him on at this week’s game against the Minnesota Vikings or will she keep that “Blank Space” open?

Link to Travis and Jason Kelce’s podcast: @newheightshow