• April 24TENNESSEE PASSES BILL THAT ALLOWS TEACHERS TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOLS
  • April 23SDHS JUNIOR ABBY SPACE WINS THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG WOMAN 2025 FOR RIVER CITY TITLE
  • April 23FORMER HAMILTON COUNTY SCHOOLS ASSISTANT NUTRITION DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING OVER $12,000 OF PROPERTY
  • April 23PROSECUTORS NOW CLAIMING TRUMP VIOLATED GAG ORDER IN THE HUSH-MONEY TRIAL
  • April 22UAW WINS VOTE TO UNIONIZE VOLKSWAGEN, THE FIRST FOREIGN AUTOMAKER IN THE US
  • April 22SUPREME COURT CONSIDERING CRIMINALIZING HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE
  • April 22DONALD TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL REVEALS HUSH-MONEY PAYMENTS
  • April 15IRAN TAKES A STAND IN THE ISREAL-HAMAS WAR AFTER AN UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK IN ISREAL ON SUNDAY

Lady Trojans Starting To Heat Up

The Ladies are making a late season push to be the best in the district

Despite a challenging start at 2-8 against some of the state’s top competition, the Lady Trojans have rallied impressively, setting their sights on the championships. The Lady Trojans know their record does not define them, and if they continue to play like they have, we could see them repeat as regional champions and maybe even go for more. In their last ten games, they are 9-1 and focused on ending the season with one more win and going into the district tournament as the one seed.

This is the Lady Trojan’s last home game of the season and their biggest game of the year. Signal Mountain is coming into the Land of Troy with a 6-0 record in the district. The Eagles have been outshooting many of their competitors by 20 or more points, except for the Lady Trojans, who lost earlier in the season by one point.

It is a rematch of the Region and District Championship over the past year, and the girls are focused on getting a statement win to send them into the postseason in high spirits. Hannah Patterson and Alivia Hall are still leading the team in scoring, but to end this season, we have seen Laura Jenkins really step up her scoring ability, adding just another weapon for the Trojans offense. Brylee Edmondson and Gourney Stewart have spectacularly led the Lady Trojan’s defense this season, having incredible years with steals and assists. This is a must-watch game and will be a close contest the whole night. Everyone needs to come and support and see the work these girls have really put in to get to this point and see their improvements from the last time they played Signal Mountain.