Trojans Unite for Lacrosse and Charity

Alumni Game to Benefit Soddy Daisy Food Bank

As the holiday season approaches, the spirit of giving becomes more important than ever, especially within the Soddy Daisy community. This year, the shelves at the Soddy Daisy Food Bank have seen more gaps than usual, with the demand for assistance rising as local families face the challenge of putting enough food on the table.

In response to this growing need, the SDHS Trojans lacrosse team is stepping up to the plate, combining the love of sport with the spirit of charity. This Saturday, December 16th, they will host a special alumni game that not only celebrates the school’s athletic talent but also serves a noble cause.

Admission to the game is just a can of food, turning every cheer and goal into direct aid for those in need during these times of giving and togetherness. Fans are invited to join in on a great day of lacrosse and to help make a difference in the lives of their neighbors.

We’re on the lookout for former players interested in joining us, whether you’re keen to play, referee, or coach. Don’t worry if you don’t have your gear anymore – that’s not a barrier to participating. Spread the word and reconnect with your lacrosse roots!

The game will take place on the Middle ]Valley football fields, this Saturday, December 16th at 1pm.