• April 24TENNESSEE PASSES BILL THAT ALLOWS TEACHERS TO CARRY GUNS IN SCHOOLS
  • April 23SDHS JUNIOR ABBY SPACE WINS THE DISTINGUISHED YOUNG WOMAN 2025 FOR RIVER CITY TITLE
  • April 23FORMER HAMILTON COUNTY SCHOOLS ASSISTANT NUTRITION DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR STEALING OVER $12,000 OF PROPERTY
  • April 23PROSECUTORS NOW CLAIMING TRUMP VIOLATED GAG ORDER IN THE HUSH-MONEY TRIAL
  • April 22UAW WINS VOTE TO UNIONIZE VOLKSWAGEN, THE FIRST FOREIGN AUTOMAKER IN THE US
  • April 22SUPREME COURT CONSIDERING CRIMINALIZING HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING OUTSIDE
  • April 22DONALD TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL REVEALS HUSH-MONEY PAYMENTS
  • April 15IRAN TAKES A STAND IN THE ISREAL-HAMAS WAR AFTER AN UNPRECEDENTED ATTACK IN ISREAL ON SUNDAY

Spotify Wrapped 2023

How did your streaming year compare?

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

The long-awaited and much anticipated Spotify Wrapped dropped on November 29th. The new year-end tradition has become so popular, that the Spotify site experienced brief slowdowns due to the increased traffic.  This year the music streaming site came up with 16 different personalities to compare their listeners to, including; hypnotist, luminary, shapeshifters, time traveler, and adventurer, to name a few.  Another new feature added this year is “Sound Town.” Spotify uses your stream data to assign you to a town connected to that musical genre.  The always popular total minutes listened, and your top five songs are back.

The overall top artist for Spotify wrapped 2023 was Taylor Swift, which brought no shock to many because of all her new releases of her past songs under “Taylor’s Version.” Rounding out the top five for 2023 are Drake, Morgan Wallen, The Weeknd, and Bad Bunny.

Spotify hopes users look at the Wrapped post to see how their musical tastes change or develop over the year. Some even make bets on who will be in their top five artists.

Did your Spotify Wrapped list show you had a Cruel Summer of nothing but T Swift, or did The Weeknd come a Creepin’ with a few songs?  Vote in our poll to see who the Top Artist for SDHS is.